Strategic Sourcing Foundation
Cosmo Sourcing Solution’s methodology aims to rapidly demonstrate savings to the bottom line whilst being highly analytical to make objective supplier selection decisions.
For the Benefit of the Buying Organization
Our business model is to work exclusively for the benefit of the buyer with no preferred relationship with any of the suppliers. In this way, we are totally focused towards achieving our client’s objectives and continuously improving their procurement performance.
Complete Transparency & Auditability
We share all supplier information with complete transparency to build strong relationships built on trust and reliability. All supplier interactions are documented and are available to be audited.
Why Us? Things to Remember when looking for a Procurement Company
- Does the company provide an end-to-end sourcing service that includes supplier identification and prequalification, quotation management, auditing, product development and testing; contracting and supplier selection, QC management, logistics management, payment and supplier development?
- Can the company source in the whole of China and not only in the traditional industrial regions of the Beijing-Shanghai-Shenzhen axis?
- Is the company capable of sourcing in other LCCs (if required) through a network of fully-owned buying offices in order to challenge the Chinese supply base with alternative suppliers?
- Has the team developed procurement process expertise to integrate effectively with the procurement process of your organization and do they have knowledge of the categories that need to be sourced?
- Will the company be able to offset risks and barriers associated with low-cost sourcing and also be able to convince an organization to change suppliers from a traditional base in high-cost countries to a new base in low-cost countries?
- Do you believe that the team has the necessary project management and communication skills required to interact with your buyers and other key stakeholders in your company and gain their confidence? The risks associated with China sourcing need to be addressed and managed. Sourcing companies operating in this country take sufficient precaution in procuring materials or trained manpower. Leveraging experienced staff at a procurement service company is a potentially attractive strategy to mitigate these risks and ensure sourcing success.