- CSS can help you source any required product from Consumer Goods to Heavy Machinery from all over Asia.
- Some of the major areas that CSS sources the products are Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Vietnam, Bangladesh, India but no country in Asia is out of bounds.
- CSS can also assist you in manufacturing your custom designed product with your provided specification.
- CSS will help you by preparing contracts, confidentiality & exclusivity agreements in order to protect your designed products & intellectual property.
- CSS closely works with your supplier in order to develop your desired product.
- We have our own team of Product Development Engineers, IT Engineers & Technicians who monitor the factory’s work & yield the best results.
- Our team involves highly skilled professional Inspectors to perform all types of Quality Control Inspections for your products.
- The Quality Control Inspections are conducted during different phases i.e., Pre-Production Inspection, During Production Inspection, Final Random Inspection & Loading Supervision.
Reduce Overheads & Operations Risk
High operating costs, staff attrition and corruption are the main challenges to the effectiveness of small International Procurement Offices (IPOs) below 10 staff members. Through outsourcing your IPO to Cosmo World Export you can immediately reduce your overheads, reduce staffing risk, and the risk of corruption while gaining access to the Cosmo’s Sourcing network and expertise.
Increase Productivity & Capabilities
For any IPO capability to execute process productively is key to effectively sourcing goods and services. Within a small IPO developing and retaining the scope of category expertise and consistently following rigorous processes is a challenge. Procurement Outsourcing with Cosmo gives you access to a wider category of expertise and strong process capabilities.
Flexible Global Network of Operations
A typical mistake for internal IPOs is limiting the sourcing to the country where the IPO is based instead of conducting true global sourcing. As countries relative competitive advantages shift rapidly this leads directly to reduced competitive advantage. Through Procurement Outsourcing you gain access to a flexible global network of operations that is experienced in conducting regional and global sourcing operations.
Strategic Sourcing Foundation
Cosmo Sourcing Solution’s methodology aims to rapidly demonstrate savings to the bottom line whilst being highly analytical to make objective supplier selection decisions.
For the Benefit of the Buying Organization
Our business model is to work exclusively for the benefit of the buyer with no preferred relationship with any of the suppliers. In this way, we are totally focused towards achieving our client’s objectives and continuously improving their procurement performance.
Complete Transparency & Auditability
We share all supplier information with complete transparency to build strong relationships built on trust and reliability. All supplier interactions are documented and are available to be audited.
Why Us? Things to Remember when looking for a Procurement Company
- Does the company provide an end-to-end sourcing service that includes supplier identification and prequalification, quotation management, auditing, product development and testing; contracting and supplier selection, QC management, logistics management, payment and supplier development?
- Can the company source in the whole of China and not only in the traditional industrial regions of the Beijing-Shanghai-Shenzhen axis?
- Is the company capable of sourcing in other LCCs (if required) through a network of fully-owned buying offices in order to challenge the Chinese supply base with alternative suppliers?
- Has the team developed procurement process expertise to integrate effectively with the procurement process of your organization and do they have knowledge of the categories that need to be sourced?
- Will the company be able to offset risks and barriers associated with low-cost sourcing and also be able to convince an organization to change suppliers from a traditional base in high-cost countries to a new base in low-cost countries?
- Do you believe that the team has the necessary project management and communication skills required to interact with your buyers and other key stakeholders in your company and gain their confidence? The risks associated with China sourcing need to be addressed and managed. Sourcing companies operating in this country take sufficient precaution in procuring materials or trained manpower. Leveraging experienced staff at a procurement service company is a potentially attractive strategy to mitigate these risks and ensure sourcing success.
- Complete Check of the factory background, viz., production standards & capacity, certifications, credentials & so forth.
- Arrangement of the Samples for your convenience.
- Get the best Quotation from multiple suppliers.
- Closely examine the goods throughout the production.
- Arrangement of the shipments for delivery.
- For Phase 1, which involves Sourcing, we charge a fully refundable fee of$1,000 USD.
- After progressing from Phase 1, you will be charged based on the services you require for Phase 2.